Our Computer Science and Statistics Department includes roughly 200 graduate students and 150 undergraduate syudents in Computer Science, Statistics, and/or Business Intelligence programs, which are graded A/A+ by the AERES. Being part of a School of Economics and Management in a lead university in humanities, we are engaged in a broad range of interdisciplinary initiatives.
Bachelor of Science
The first two years of our BSc program is interdisciplinary, with a major in Economics and Management and a minor in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and Econometrics (L1-L2 IDEA). Then, third-year students can specialize in Business Intelligence and Statistics (L3 IDS).
Master of Science
Our MSc program’s first year (M1 Informatique) is common to all specialties. Then, in second year, after a set of common courses, students can specialize either in Business Intelligence (M2 IIDEE), Statistics (M2 SISE), Security (M2 OPSIE) or Data mining (M2 ECD). Two programs are entirely international (IDS-Kharkov and DMKM).
This Erasmus Mundus Masters Course in Data Mining and Knowledge Management is aimed at students from all over the world. The course runs over 4 semesters. The first semester is devoted to basic training, the two next ones are devoted to acquire two specialties among six, and the fourth semester is an internship in either a laboratory or a company. Classes are taught in English. Click here to learn more.
Foreign students are welcome to spend a semester or a year in our department. They can either follow a whole program, pick up some classes, or perform an internship at our partner lab: ERIC. Our privileged partners follow, but student mobility is not restricted to them.
If you have any question, about either studying in our department as a foreign student or buiding an exchange agreement (professors), please contact Pr. Jérôme Darmont, who is in charge of international relationships.
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Erasmus + DMKM Erasmus Mundus MSc)
- Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale (Erasmus + DMKM Erasmus Mundus MSc)
- Universitatea Politehnica din Bucuresti (Erasmus + DMKM Erasmus Mundus MSc)
- Kharkiv National University of Economics (IDS-Kharkov MSc)
- Poznan University of Technology (Erasmus)
- Universität Leipzig (Erasmus)
- Università degli studi di Bergamo (Erasmus)
- eLINK network (Erasmus Mundus)
- HEC Montréal
- Université Laval
- Statistique Canada
- Université du Québec à Montréal
- Université du Québec en Outaouais
- The University of Oklahoma